Hi, this is Tony. Nice to see you.

I just started this blog today. Becouse I want to write English any situations. So I must practice to write and speak English. If you have any time, please check my blogs.

Let's today's first topic that is my current life situations.

Now, I'm living Thailand. I have been here for more than 3 years. Here is very good. People are very kind and I can learn both English and Thai everyday.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that is I'm a Japanese. I'm from Japan.

Why I came here, becouse I want to try to live in Thailand a time in my life.

3 years ago, I cannot speak English, Thai language also not well. So that time my language skills is really poor.

But fortunally I could get a work in Bangkok at that time. But I could not do that work my boss thought.

So I thought about work and my comunication skills very hard for long month.

Unfortunally I lost that bangkok work only 3 month becouse my mental was really broken. I'm really sorry that company and that people.

But now I'm working a thai company at south of Thailand now. My work is an interpreter.

I don't have an interpreter experience. But I could join this company. So I was really lucky.

However I don't have that experience, so I could not work here again...

But I didn't give up. I have been worked every day for past 2 years.

So now I can work here. I can interpret to Japanese from Thai. But my interpreter skills not enough yet sure.

I must continue to learn an interpreter skills.

I will try it.

Thank you for you read my blog.

See you next.


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้